Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 155

Thread: NEW PEOPLE

  1. #41
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever Junior. What if I did go?
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">If you did go, Senior, I would introduce myself and have a kind conversation, then when you least expected it I would take my massive key and run it down the driver's side of your car. I love ya hun.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 12, 2003 11:35 PM: Message edited by: two drink minimum ]</font>

  2. #42
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    buff3


    Syckgirl's ride after my key gets a hold of it.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member syckgirlSFV's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    507
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    whatever Junior. What if I did go?

    JWB, might you be wanting a Lincoln Continental??? I saw one the other night, white with suicide doors....NICE [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ December 12, 2003 12:01 PM: Message edited by: syckgirlSFV ]</font>

  4. #44
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WoW mike thats a beautiful car...i'm a big fan of fins...i like 59's the best,,,, suicide doors are sweet too!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Jesus was BROWN's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2003
    Posts
    342
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SickGirl, yes I was trying to think of a Continental. I think that's the car in the original Matrix, and it's bad ass. They're expensive though if they're in any kind of descent shape. Mike, that's awesome, did you just do a stock type re-build of that 390, or is it more of a race engine? Also, what color are you going to paint it? If you need a deal on paint, let me know, I know a guy who works at a body shop and will do some work under the table. That is all.

    Jesus(I want an old Nova or Camaro with at least 500hp)

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I need some under the table body work done, hook me up Jesus!

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner KingOfFools's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2002
    Posts
    696
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wait, is this about your box again?

  8. #48
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well KOF, if that was about my box, then I must truly be a man....asking Jesus for hooks ups and all.
    Does that mean it would take a miracle?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member GretschyGreaser's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    386
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    uhhh nothing male about the "box" ... I miss the old board on the official site where there was the great greasysikboy who would openly and honestly ask the ladies if their "boxes" were shaved. That is the origin of the "box" term. I think he gassed up the old honda crx and headed out of town. RIP GSB

  10. #50
    Inactive Member ExtraPerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2003
    Posts
    226
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome, another thread that started out cool but has degenerated into talking about cars and bars. Hey, I rhymed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •